Autumn is the perfect time to evaluate your company’s social media performance. You can consider what has and hasn’t worked, and adjust accordingly to make the most of the holiday season. It’s also the ideal time to map out your content strategy for the following year based on this year’s analytics.
Below are five tips to help you refresh your content this fall.
5 tips to refresh your content this autumn
- Are you attending conferences and events this fall? Make the most of them by doing your research early. Ensure you have your booth numbers and appropriate hashtags.
- Peruse each platform and see how you can make your content more visually appealing.
- Check out the competition and see what they’re posting. Are they sharing seasonal articles and specials?
- Sift through your current content. See how you can make it more exciting and shareable.
- Relate some of your content to the season. If you own a salon, consider creating fall specials, sharing the latest trendy fall looks, etc. Overall, be aware of fall holidays, awareness months and seasonal weather.
Do you have any tips to add? Do you review your content each season?